Body Hack for Recovery and Improving Quality of Life


Is one of these is your main goal…

Drop bodyfat?
Build muscle?
Have more energy for life and training?
Stress less?
Use the food you eat for energy rather than storing it?
Decrease inflammation?
Speed healing?

Now read that list again.

Every one of those are vital to our success, and every single one can be improved by changing ONE thing…

Sounds like the impossible dream, right?

Don’t worry, I’m not selling anything.

Just going deep on the ONE thing you must change now to “move the needle” in your life, with your body, your mind, and in your business.

SLEEP.

And I want to share how I finally mastered it.


As humans, we spend ⅓ of our lives in bed.

Thats a BIG deal.

And 73% of people sleep suboptimally, but thankfully that number is improving.

The unfortunate part is that you don’t know just how great you could feel and how much better you could look JUST by changing this one massive factor.

Here’s my sleep story:

I’ve spent the last 3 years hacking my sleep.
I’ve gone from 5 hours of crappy sleep where I would wake up feeling tired.
To now waking up JACKED to attack the day, train like a beast again, and exude confidence and energy that seemed buried within me some days.


I’ve tried everything.

If I’m going to spend 3 of the next 10 years laying down in bed (Yup ⅓ of our lives) I want to make sure it’s serving its purpose...

Recovery, regeneration, recharging your “battery”. 

Having an amazing life means living every day, full of energy and vigour.

Working hard each day toward your greatest passion and purpose should be easy.

It should be fun and an enjoyable process. But I know that for many of us, it’s not.

For years, I was in the same situation.

I loved what I did, but because my sleep wasn’t allowing maximal recovery, my energy for life started to fade. I didn’t have energy for my kids,  my results were stagnant and “success” just wasn’t where I wanted it to be.



Here are a few questions to ask yourself about SLEEP ( and then how to fix them):
Find your mind racing and unable to shut down at night?
Hard time falling asleep?
Waking up restless?
Waking up in the middle of the night (whether to pee, or just waking up)?
Sleep apnea?
No energy in the morning?

Here are the key things that are sabotaging your sleep:
1) Too much blue light before bed and during the day
2) EMF (electro magnetic fields) in your bedroom or around your house
3) Poor sleep conditions (the wrong bed for you, too hot, not dark enough)
4) Stress
5) Too many stimulants.

What does each of these have in common?

They’re in some way impacting your ability to sleep, and you likely aren’t even aware.

I’ve studied and manipulated each of these.
  • I changed all the lightbulbs in my house to have dimmer switches and remove blue light (get rid of blue rich LEDs)
  • Got rid of the old spring mattress for one without springs (Springs emit EMF, like sleeping near an electrical tower. Get rid of these things)
  • Turned the temperature to 68-70 degrees.
  • Changed my perception to stress.
  • Stopped watching TV,  using phone or computer after 7pm.
  • No stimulants after 3pm
  • I Installed blackout curtains and got rid of all light and EMF sources near my room (wifi, TV, electric alarm clocks, even lamps...gone-zo). I also installed Stedilizer
  • Turned off Wifi after 7pm.
  • Buying an epic Air Purifier (Oransi Eric)

I’ve invested hours, days, and now years looking into this stuff… and here are the 3 things  I’ve come up with that make a massive difference in quality of sleep and energy, focus, and body composition during the day:

We are evolved to sleep outside (cold), in the dark (zero city lights), with no EMF (no cells phones in our ancestral past) so addressing these things definitely made a massive difference to my ability to wake up ready to kick ass.

Start with this:
  • Get rid of ALL EMF producing technology in your bedroom and before bed
  • Black EVERYTHING out and Turn down the temperature
But the #1 biggest thing I did for my sleep was to
  • Invest in a top quality organic mattress.
Mattresses a typically full of toxic materials that you breathe while you sleep. Imagine sleeping in a room with a running car.

Spring mattresses are like sleeping near electrical towers. Tons of EMF activity that could be causing a host of terrible health problems 

Memory Foam is soft and comfy, but also a huge scam if actually you want to sleep well. Memory foam is a polyurethane foam with added chemicals to create a viscoelastic effect (Polyurethane is made from crude oil-do not breathe that crap) and is extremely hot.

There are a ton of cheap mattresses out there now being marketed heavily.

As an informed reader, always take a look at the process by which it’s made. Are they transparent about the materials and the types of glues and adhesives they use? Spending 8 hours a night breathing cancer causing gases that are also killing my brain cells sounds like something I’d rather avoid.

BOOM.

Happy sleeping, better sex and bigger muscles.
Life is good 






Comments